PORTS & MARINES
“An Economic Gateway For The Nation”
More than 9.95million TEUs of cargo handling capacity
HSS’s long term involvement in the Port sector and in some cases in association with reputable maritime consultants, have offered advanced solutions in the various services related to port and marine facilities from planning and design of port facilities, to preparation of master plan, techno-economic studies and feasibility studies to name a few.
Given Malaysia’s strategic location in the South East Asian region in terms of maritime routes and its expansion in this area coupled with its generous availability of land for expansion, good infrastructure and a burgeoning economy, HSS has in recent years, embarked aggressively on building up a strong port and marine works locally to provide effective and efficient service to our clients.
- Master planning of port facilities on the basis of short, mid and long term development to commensurate with traffic demand and justified on the basis of financial and/or economic viability.
- Construction of berthing facilities for handling dry bulk, liquid bulk and break bulk cargoes with required material handling equipment.
- Feasibility and techno-economic studies for new projects.
- Project Identification and Assessment of Needs
- Land reclamation
- Container park (storage facilities)
- Jumbo size quay crane
- Rubber tire yard gantry cranes
- Technical and Engineering Feasibility
- Preliminary and Detailed Design
- Value Engineering
- Cost and Budget Control
- Total Project Management