EAST COAST EXPRESSWAY PHASE 2 (PACKAGE 7-12)

The East Coast Expressway Phase 2 is 174km long and located in Terengganu State. 70% or 110km is implemented by JKR while the remaining 30% or 64km by LLM. JKR appointed Terratech Consultants to carry out the task for 50km length. Work scope includes preliminary alignment study, drainage, hydrology, geotechnical and preliminary cost estimates.

01

Client

Terratech Consultants

Sdn Bhd

03

Duration

2004 - 2005

02

Our Service

Engineering Design & Construction Supervision

04

Location

Terengganu, Malaysia

Scope Of Work

Preliminary alignment study for 50km length of expressway

Hydrological study & hydraulic analysis

Drainage design

Geotechnical consideration

Construction cost estimates

Picture8
× How can I help you?