BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING (BIM)
“Knowing your building from inside out”
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a software-based method for the planning and implementation of construction projects based on a 3D building or structure model. It is a tool to manage construction project from concept to completion and maintenance. The information for building this model comes from the design team of architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, owner or stakeholder.
BIM Global Ventures Sdn Bhd (BGV) as extended arm of the HSS Group was established in July 2012 to strengthen and expand the group’s capabilities in the Building Information Modelling technology. BGV has been implementing BIM in various projects in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, India and in the Middle East.
- Accurate 3D architecture models of building parts
- Detailed and precise look and feel of the intended architecture
- Model in consensus with client’s needs
- Feasible models according to budget
- Alteration and adjustments even after the completion of project
- Multiple types of models and designs