- Bachelor of Science (Geology) or Master of Science in Engineering Geology
- Registered with the Board of Geologist Malaysia
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a Geological field.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Work independently on projects and be a key personnel as well as a mentor that is able to evaluate, specify and engineer solutions for projects.
- Strong knowledge and technical background in engineering geology related to ground formation and slope studies.
- Ability to develop good client relationships.
- Provide engineering geological solutions to problems g. rock mapping, slope stability assessment, etc.
- To attend meetings, presentations with the client and authorities.
- To undertake site visit, as and when required.
- To provide necessary head office support for the on-going construction jobs to ensure seamless construction works at site.
- Carry out duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.