- Bachelors Degree In Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Member of Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Minimum 15 years working experience
- Check that construction is in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Ensure that works on site are executed in accordance with the Contract and the Site QESH Plan.
- Ensure that all the requirements to the specifications in regards with materials and workmanship are compiled by the Contractors.
- Ensure that all reports for measurement, inspection and testing / commissioning are properly maintained.
- Ensures that finished works are free from defects, tested, commissioned and readily maintainable.
- Raise non-conformance reports and follow-up on corrective actions.
- If required, detect potential time lost and design cost overruns at the earliest possible opportunity and initiate preventive actions.
- Ascertains the final value of work done under the Contractor.