Job Description & Requirements:
- To manage the Railway Infrastructure, projects. Provide professional input and technical advice to the Client and demonstrate technical leadership to the Project team.
- Conversant in railway alignment designs, rail alignment design criteria and trackwork requirements for heavy rail, light rail and monorail with ability to lead a team of railway engineers.
- Experienced in railway civil works and systems works interface coordination with the ability to develop an interface control document & interface matrix and subsequent use of the interface documents to manage, coordinate the respective interfaces at the permanent way, station and depot.
- Must have good experience in coordination of other aspects of civil engineering such as viaduct, geotechnical, drainage, station structures, M&E for buildings
- Possess good client and stakeholder management skills. Must be conversant with the railway, station and depot regulatory requirements so as to be able to monitor the design approval submission requirements in accordance to the approved work program
- Experienced in risk management during design and construction stage with ability to lead a team to prepare risk assessment matrix and subsequent risk monitoring throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Excellent communication skills and must have good report writing skills and ability to rationalise and explain key issues to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Hold an academically recognised degree from a recognized international or local university with minimum of 15 years proven experience. Must have a professional qualification with P.Eng and registered with BEM