Job Description & Requirements:
- To manage the Railway Systems and ensuring high staff productivity achieved through effective team management. Provide professional input and technical advice to the Client and demonstrate technical leadership to the Project team. Provide guidance on Railway Engineering Systems and ensure that appropriate engineering, corporate and other relevant standards are used in all aspects of the railway Project.
- Have adequate experience in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) issues. Broad knowledge of railway engineering systems is essential. Identification of interfaces and integration solutions essential competency, monitor and control the delivery of rail systems in accordance with relevant clauses of the Project scope of works and Contract deliverables.
- Working knowledge of railway systems engineering principles system-wide (e.g. Trackworks, Signalling, telecommunication, electrification, power supplies, Rolling Stock, Depot Equipment and OCC including SCADA)
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement and understand the regulatory requirements for systems engineering.
- Provide Quality Assurance support to ensure Contractors comply with quality standards and systems fitness for purpose including Software. Have involved in the inspection, witnessing tests and provide surveillance reports to the client on project performance especially with regard to FAT, PAT, SAT and SIT
- Identification of risks to design, construction, operation and maintenance and recording and monitoring risks throughout the life cycle of the project. Identify the requirement for and participate in the use of relevant techniques and Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessment and HAZOP analysis.
- Excellent communication skills and appreciation of the human factor and achieving results in dealing with people. Effective report writing skills and ability to rationalise and explain key issues to non-technical personnel.
- Hold an academically recognised degree or higher in Engineering ideally with membership of the IET or similar Malaysian or internationally recognised body and be a professional engineer (P.Eng) with BEM.
- Minimum of 15 years proven experience.