- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or Master of Science or Engineering in Geotechnical/Soil Mechanics.
- Registered with the Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a Geological field.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Work independently on projects and be a key personnel as well as a mentor that is able to evaluate, specify and engineer solutions for projects.
- Strong knowledge and technical background in both Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical subjects that relates to ground improvement and foundation.
- Ability to develop client relationships.
- Provide engineering solutions in Geotechnical discipline.
- To attend meetings, presentations with the client and authorities.
- To undertake site visit, as and when required.
- To provide necessary head office support for the on-going construction jobs to ensure seamless construction works at site.
- Carry out duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.hssgroup.com.my.