- Preparation and submission of statutory forms under the Companies Act 2016 (“CA 2016”) on a timely basis to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Ensure compliance of corporate bodies with CA 2016 and provide advice on regulatory requirements of Bursa Malaysia, SC and CCM.
- Drafting/Submitting announcements to Bursa Malaysia
- Drafting/reviewing compliance / regulated reports to be included in the Annual Report and the CG Report e.g Board of Directors’ Profile, Corporate Structure, Corporate Information, Senior Management Profile, Corporate Governance overview Statement, ARMC Report, Analysis of Shareholding/Warrant holdings, Notice of AGM together with Proxy Form,
- Maintain and updating secretarial records of Register of Directors’ Shareholding and Substantial Shareholders.
- Drafting notices and minutes for Board, Board Committee and EXCO meetings.
- Drafting resolutions in compliance with the CA 2016.
- Liaise with Share registrar in relation to Records of Depositors
- Preparing/Reviewing draft Semi Annual Return and assist to compile all the relevant information by the relevant parties.
- Monitor the disclosure of Beneficial Ownership of the Company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in company secretarial practice and
- Good exposure in regulatory requirements relating to public listed companies.
- An LLB (Hons) graduate or an associate member of MAICSA (or other approved bodies) with a Practising Certificate from SSM.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Matured, proactive, professional, competent and able to lead the secretarial functions within the Group.
To apply for this job please visit www.hssgroup.com.my.