- Act as Company Secretary and Advisor to the Board and Management on company secretarial matters.
- Organise, plan and coordinate general meetings, board and board committee meetings and management committee meetings for the Group.
- Prepare and circulate notice, agenda and papers for the said meetings, including coordinating with the relevant departments for the preparation of the papers to be presented.
- Attend the said meetings and to prepare and circulate minutes and written resolutions.
- Ensure decisions made during the meetings are disseminated to the respective parties.
- Monitor compliance with the constitution of the companies, Companies Act, Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, Capital Markets and Services Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare / review statutory forms, announcements, circulars, quarterly report and Annual Report, and ensure the same are filed with the relevant authorities within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure statutory records / registers are promptly and accurately updated.
- Support / coordinate / liaise with internal and external parties on secretarial matters.
- Act as a liaison person between the Company and the regulatory authorities, such as Bursa Malaysia, SSM and Securities Commission.
- An LLB (Hons) graduate or an associate member of MAICSA (or other approved bodies) with a Practising Certificate from SSM.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a public listed company.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Matured, proactive, professional, competent and able to lead the secretarial functions within the Group.