- Responsible for Project Cost, Project Schedule and adherence, supervision of design teams, development of technical project strategy (design approach and test strategy) and design authority for the overall team.
- Responsible for accomplishing project objectives and the outcome of the project within the approved project budget and in compliance with the Quality Management System.
- More than 10 years of work experience preferably in a Project Management Consultancy services role.
- Good knowledge in project implementation from initiation, planning & design, execution and up to closing phase.
- Good knowledge in design coordination and value management / value engineering.
- Has adequate exposure in software such as Microsoft Projects and Primavera.
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess a valid CIDB Green Card and registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.