- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Member of Board of Engineers, Malaysia (with active practising certificate).
- Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia.
- Member of Association of Consulting Engineers Malaysia.
- ASEAN Engineer Register or APEC Engineer Register (Preferred).
- Minimum 10 years design and 5 years site experience. Minimum overall 15 years working experience
- Close and good contacts with TNB (transmission and distribution), Telco providers and Contractors.
- Design knowledge and competency up to 275KVa systems including relocation works design and monitoring.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Controls systems (e.g. SCADA, TCS, TCSS, etc.)
- Able to review and verify electrical studies such as PSS, Discharge reports, FAT analysis for electrical equipment, etc.)
- Knowledge in development of Semi-conductor plants, bio-medical warehouse as well as Data Centers will be required.
- Additional knowledge in Renewable energy as well as electrical hybrid systems will be an advantage.
- Leading the Electrical team in collaboration with the Electrical Director to ensure that the design considerations, calculations and detailing are in line with the prevailing regulatory and authority standards / requirements.
- Prepare new project proposals for tenders / bids based on projected manning hours and anticipated design/construction inputs and requirements.
- Coordinate effectively with the Mechanical team members and other Divisions in the organisation or external parties of different disciplines in ensuring that the deliverables from the department is as per targets.
- Participate actively in Business Development meetings and project sourcing with relevant network partners. Must be able to lead and develop team members to identify potential clients and market the services of our company for obtaining new projects.