- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Preferably with post-graduate qualifications, accreditation with recognized universities in Malaysia or overseas.
- Minimum 3 years design experience.
- Familiar with BS Code and Eurocode.
- Experience in the design of foundations, reinforced concrete structures and steel structures.
- Experience in post-tensioned design would be preferred.
- Familiar with structures software’s such as Staad-Pro, ETABS, Safe, Orion, SAP2000 etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and spoken.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report to the General Manager and Chief Engineer of the Structures Division
- Able to communicate with Clients, Consultants, Project Managers (PMC), site personnel, team members and other staff.
- Expected to be a team player and work under the supervision of a senior engineer
- Able to develop design concepts and carry out detailed design as per Codal provisions to satisfaction.
- Ensure that work is executed on all sites in accordance with the respective contract drawings, specifications, agreed procedures and method statements.
- Attend coordination meetings with Project Management Teams, Consultants and contractors as required.