- Responsible for the full spectrum of accounting, taxation & treasury function.
- Responsible for consolidated financial statements and quarterly financial reporting.
- Ensure financial reports are prepared in accordance with the approved accounting standards.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly management report for the companies within Group.
- To establish sound and effective accounting practices and procedures for the companies within the Group.
- Liaison with bankers, external auditors and tax agent in respect of treasury, audit and tax matters respectively.
- Possess a recognised Bachelors Degree in Accounting or a recognised Professional Accounting qualification.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience including audit experience.
- Knowledge in Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills.