- Provide guidance to the Junior Engineers
- Assist in the conceptual design of bridges
- Review of design and drawings
- Review of technical report, proposal etc.
- Review of project specification, tender documents etc.
- Attend meeting, if required
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- More than 20 years of extensive design experience on bridges
- Exposure to international codes of practice
- Proficiency in bridge engineering software such as MIDAS/Civil, SAM-LEAP, STAAD-Pro etc.
- Experience in leading a team of junior engineers
- Competency in writing technical reports and making presentations
Note: Can be a retired person, who was involved in the design of bridges in any reputed consultancy firm
(Candidates can be Malaysians or Non- Malaysians)