- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mass Communications/Journalism or related qualifications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Public Listed Companies is preferred.
- Strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal. Ability to converse and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Able to draft/prepare letters, invites, contents for corporate brochures, website and other related corporate materials.
- Assist in planning, organizing annual general meetings, press conferences, signing ceremonies, official launches, branding events and other related events.
- Assist in sustainability and media related activities.
- Familiar with digital /social media to carry out updates.
- Good interpersonal skills and meticulous in carrying out duties.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.