- Responsible for Project Cost, Project Schedule adherence, supervision of design teams, development of technical project strategy (design approach and test strategy), design authority for the overall team.
- Responsible for accomplishing project objectives and the outcome of the project within the approved project budget and in compliance with the Quality Management System.
- The person should be able to lead his team and bring out the best in them, developing a good dialog and communication with the team member for the success of the project.
- Responsible for good team building, which is defined by success.
- Discuss and resolve technical issues with other technical staff as necessary. Contribute to the maintenance and development of the technical competence of the team through staff training and carrying out development reviews, training needs assessments and competency assessment reviews.
- Keep abreast of key technical developments and innovations within the industry for the benefit of the project.
- Reports directly to General Manager (Structures)
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Preferably with post-graduate qualifications and accreditation with local and international professional bodies.
- Minimum 15 years design/working experience.
- Familiar with BS Code and Euro Code.
- Experience in the design of foundation, reinforced concrete structures and steel structures. Experience in post-tensioned design would be preferred.
- Familiar with structures softwares such as Staad-Pro, ETABS, Orion, SAP2000 etc.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Able to be perform as a division lead and manage a team of engineers and drafting team.
- Presentable and able to work independently with minimum guidance.