- To assist in the submission of proposals including updating of project data, registration / renewal of certificates with relevant authorities / government agencies.
- To prepare / compile information required for submission of Registration/ Expression of Interests and assist in business enquiries.
- To support in the content development and publication of all marketing collaterals across various business segments including videos, coffee table book.
- To play an active role in branding exercise across the business segments.
- To support in website development including updates to website on a timely basis.
- To assist in organizing marketing, advertising, trade, corporate events including annual dinner / cocktail.
- To assist in sustainability areas including programmes / initiatives identified by the management.
- To assist in investor relations programmes / activities.
- To monitor published tenders in newspapers, online media and websites.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience for Executive level and 5 years of relevant experience for Senior Executive level.
- Good team player with ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.